Saturday, July 22, 2006

everything happens now or never.

Being young means growing up, eventually everyone gets there, all and sundry, but, we can set the pace. Time is not as short as it seems, from the advice my parents and grand parents gave me along my way, i can sort out sorrow and anxiety, they will get back to me soon enough.
My mother said: Do whatever you want, but try not to rue it afterwards, so, pack your bags independently, squeeze everything in that seems important to you, look at your bag from time to time and decide wich things can be left behind, keep them at some safe place, and when you realise that you are almost grown up, then, take them out again, look at them (thoughts, dreams, options), and choose all those things you wanna take along for the next ride.
And here i am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Xavsje Herz Von Vanille said...

Just like my shoe box.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home