Saturday, October 29, 2005

un mes mas...



...Just in time you've found me just in time
Before you came my time was running low
I was lost the losing dice were tossed
My bridges all were crossed nowhere to go
Now you hear now I know just where I'm going
No more doubt of fear I've found my way
For love came just in time you've found me just in time and changed my lonely nights that lucky day...

Hoy cumplo un mes mas con el reinito, es un amor, aunque aveces me haga enojar, y haga cosas que no muy me parecen, lo amo.

Felicidades corazón.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mario Ballesteros said...

9 meses
pero este pinche bebé sigue creciendo y creciendo
y dando patadas
en mi panza
creo que en la tuya también
love you
siempre

10:17 AM  
Blogger charlyboy said...

SIN MAS, TE AMO BEBE

4:02 PM  
Blogger Imoq said...

¡Felices primeros 9 meses a gatito & reinito!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home